2019 Call for Workshop Proposals
Submissions are now being accepted for workshops to be presented at the 2019 Quadruplicity Conference. This one-day conference brings together over 300 business professionals and includes education, networking, personal growth, mentoring opportunities and leadership development. Workshops will be held as concurrent breakout sessions during one of four blocks of time. Up to 12 workshops will be selected to present a 40-minute session, which will be repeated twice during the day. If you were selected as a presenter for Quadruplicity 2018, please refrain from submitting a proposal for this year’s conference. We do encourage you to submit a proposal for Quadruplicity 2020.
The deadline to submit a proposal is December 7, 2018. For the full timeline, please see the bottom of this page.
Workshops should focus on one of the four pillars of Quadruplicity:
We are seeking three workshops in each pillar. Workshop proposals will be reviewed for suitability and relevance by the Quadruplicity committee; all proposals must meet the following criteria.
- Presenters clearly communicate knowledge of the content.
- Presenters should include clearly defined learning objectives. We are looking for key takeaways that attendees can implement right away.
- Presentation should relate to the conference theme “Our Stories | Connect and Inspire.”
- Topics need to have a clear link to the supporting pillar selected.
- Does the proposal show that the workshop will keep the audience engaged? Does it inspire adult learning?
- Does the workshop provide different perspectives that challenge the participants thinking so they have a call to action?
Access to a video of the presenter giving a public presentation. This is not a requirement, but submissions with a video will be placed higher in ranking than submissions that do not include a video.
Each workshop is 40 minutes; this includes introductions and time for Q&A. This is a strict time limit and the workshop must adhere to it.
All rooms will be set theater style with chairs only and will include a basic LCD projector with HDMI connection and a screen. Specific room assignments will not be made until closer to the event.
Each workshop will be presented twice to allow the maximum number of attendees to experience the session.
If you are selected to present, please understand that this is a commitment and once your workshop is advertised, conference participants make plans to attend your sessions and cancellations have a negative impact on the entire event. If you must cancel your participation, please notify the conference planners as soon as possible, and absolutely no later than January 15.
Proposal Submission Timeline
- Submission process opens: October 5, 2018
- Submission process closes: December 7, 2018
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 7, 2019
- Submission of photo and handouts: January 15, 2019
- Conference presentation date: February 21, 2019
A separate proposal must be submitted for each presentation.
Questions? Please contact us at HERE
Ready to Submit a Proposal? CLICK HERE